- Clockwork Angel & Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (everyone who has ever read any part of this blog is now groaning because they just knew this was gonna be here :D BEST BOOKS EVER)
- Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt (do Adobe booksheves count? THEY BETTER!)
- Gone at Zero Hundred by CR Hiatt (you guys might remember the tour post I did for this a while back, well, I loved it so much I got a print copy! :D)
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (this book is just so incredible)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket (another I-knew-this-was-coming)
- Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Shine by Lauren Myracle
- The Night Before Christmas (c'mon, it's Christmas, I had to add this!)
- Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Hello! I'm Emily, and i'm a reader&reviewer of YA books, i've owned and operated this blog for over two years, since late 2011. Click on the 'About' page to read more about me!
Dec 25, 2012
Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, December 25, 2012
As today is Christmas, every blogger gets to pick their own topic, so those who are busy with family or whatever today don't miss a topic. It took a bit of thinking, but i've decided to make mine top ten on my bookshelves - it was kinda hard to narrow this down to ten. :D
(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.