This week, on Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish(i've always wanted to participate in this meme, but always forget!) i'm bringing you my Top Ten Bookish People I Would LOVE To Meet!
1. Cassandra Clare. MY ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE AUTHOR. EVER. IN THE WORLD. My nerdy book dream is to attend a signing by Cassandra Clare!
2.John Green. One of my all time favorite authors, and I just would love to attend a book signing by him!
3. Rachel Cohn & David Levithan. I just loved Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist!
4. Amber @ MeMyShelfAndI I've only had one conversation with her, but I adored her on the YARebels, and I creepily support her blog, and she tweeted about me once(the tweet is immortalized on the right side of my blog. You probably can see it right now. Look at it. You know you want to.)
5. Lauren Destefano. Her books are awesome. I think they're among the first dystopia I ever read- and darn, were they good.
6. Meg Cabot. She seems so awesome. AND SHE FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER.
7. Sarah Rees Brennan. I actually was going to go meet her when she came to Ohio or Pennsylvania(forget which) but unfortunately a family emergency coincided with the date so I couldn't go. ):
8. Aimee Carter. Not only does she share a first name with my mom, but her books are awesome!
9. Suzanne Collins. I couldn't resist! Her books are just fantabulous, and so amazing!
10. YOU. The awesome person reading this right now, you're last but not least. <3 I appreciate your support and you're awesome! Which is why I put you on this list(that and I was running out of people)! Keep on reading, and keep on visiting my blog, and START COMMENTING!
Hello! I'm Emily, and i'm a reader&reviewer of YA books, i've owned and operated this blog for over two years, since late 2011. Click on the 'About' page to read more about me!